- A uniquely designed durable utility hanger for drying and storing your heavy duty rain gear, ballistic vests, turnouts, shooting coats, wool coats, costumes, sweaters....
- Big n Tall 1 piece and 2 piece garments dry in up to 75% less time.
- Huge shoulder design allows natural air convection to flow throughout your heaviest of garments and wick away moisture inside and out.
- Protects shoulder area with 120 sq. inches of contoured shoulder support and form dries the garment material to it's natural shape.
- Your garments last longer with NO pressure points from hanger.
- Super strong 303 SS and ABS plastic holds up to 100 pounds.
- Tapered Shoulder design makes it easy to hang all your garments.
- Optional Accessory Hook for hanging items under hanger for storage.
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
6 INCH SAFETY HOOK
- Special design ensures your hanger will not jump off the hanging rod.
- Extra long hook end hugs the hanging rod tight.
- Perfect for trailers and dive boats.
- Available for an additional $7.95
- Stainless Steel 4 inch hook works well with coats.
- Extra long 6 inch hook works well with thick collars and hooded coats.
- Tighten lock nut for desired flex-swivel motion.
- Available for an additional $7.95 .
- Hang gloves, hats, vests and shirts inside suit for storage.
- Intended for use after suit is dry.
- Optional 303 Stainless Steel accessory hook shown attached under hanger.
- Available for additional $7.95
JOIN OUR JOURNEY!
Our customers' satisfaction is what matters to us.
“Your Baker Hangers supports the weight of a full piece suit, while also keeping the
shoulder armor in place. Our suits never rip and tare, and they dry faster than they ever have! We’ve never seen a hanger like this one!”
“Love The Baker Hanger! Holds all of my heavy gear, while allowing air to flow through to dry at the same time.”Donald H
“We just needed something to hang up our suits with that wouldn’t leave creases, and The Baker Hanger aids fast drying by opening up the suit. If you leave the back unzipped, this can add a decent amount of airflow.”Mike, Boston MA