- A uniquely designed durable racesuit hanger for drying and storing your suits, leathers, jackets and riding suits of all kinds.
- Race suits, leathers and riding suits dry in up to 75% less time.
- Huge ergonomic shoulder areas allow for natural air convection to flow throughout suit and wick away moisture inside and out.
- Protects shoulder armor with 120 sq. inches of contoured shoulder support and form dries the suit to the natural shape of the material.
- Race Suits last longer with NO pressure points from hanger.
- Durable ergonomic design holds up to 100 pounds.
- Tapered Shoulder Tips make it easy to hang all your suits.
- Optional Accessory Hook for hanging items under hanger for storage.
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
6 INCH SAFETY HOOK
- Special design ensures your hanger will not jump off the hanging rod.
- Extra long hook end hugs the hanging rod tight.
- Perfect for trailers and dive boats.
- Available for an additional $7.95
- Stainless Steel 4 inch hook works well with race suits.
- Extra long 6 inch hook works well with hooded riding suits.
- Tighten lock nut for desired flex-swivel motion.
- Available for an additional $7.95 .
- Hang gloves, jersey, goggles & chest protector inside suit for storage.
- Intended for use after suit is dry.
- Optional 303 Stainless Steel accessory hook shown attached under hanger.
- Available for additional $7.95
JOIN OUR JOURNEY!
Our customers' satisfaction is what matters to us.
“We just needed something to hang up our suits with that wouldn’t leave creases, and The Baker Hanger aids fast drying by opening up the suit. If you leave the back unzipped, this can add a decent amount of airflow.”Mike, Boston MA
“Your Baker Hangers supports the weight of a full piece suit, while also keeping the
shoulder armor in place. Our suits never rip and tare, and they dry faster than they ever have! We’ve never seen a hanger like this one!”
“Dry’s my wetsuit fast. This hanger is great to get longer life out of my wetsuit. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.”John, Carbondale IL